Like it, love it..

Followers

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Acting, like faith, or religion...

Acting can be like your faith.  When you can commit to the moment you get to live fully embraced and free without judgement of any kind.  When I pray or meditate I find my power when my mind isn't doing any of the work.  It is silent and I am just doing.  Being, in the presence of God (whatever that means to you).  Leaving the ego behind is a lot of work, but your ego wants to be good, so that you look good acting.  I HATE your ego.  It's what makes you AN ACTORRRRR....  He stops you from living in the moment and not giving a shit what the audience, crew, or anyone thinks of your performance. Great actors do not act.  They live.  First stop thinking of it as a performance because it is not.   Caring too much or trying to be too good can hurt you if it is not disposed of correctly.  We do not have to act, we have to live.  To do so you must be fully present and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment