Like it, love it..

Followers

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Find time for you.

I have been pretty busy lately with work and life's daily stress. Along with some other stress. It usually takes a lot it to get to me! They don't call me Zen Deano for no reason AJ Rome. However, Stress ended up knocking me on my ass. Knowing what it did to me. I ask all of you to take 20 min. Even 10 min if you can. Just to sit there and breath. Most of our ailments are caused from stress and strain. I know we all have busy lives, and kids, and family, and work, and work. .. and work. But slow down just a tad, put down your phone and IPAD and just be you. You will be surprised what it can do. Sit there and forget about what is happening here on this earth and focus only on the things that make you happy.. Non of it will last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment