Like it, love it..

Followers

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A Students words on the workshop.. "LIVING IN THE MOMENT"


The "Living In The Moment" workshop was unlike any other acting course I've had, with Dean or anyone else. He steers directly away from typical character techniques of the mind and instead dives down to the soul. "Living in the Moment" is something that is not only really helpful to an actor developing his craft, but anyone balancing life in general. It's brought habits and problems to my attention that I never knew I had before, and has given me ways to fix them. Oh, and this guy managed to make me a meditator.

If you're looking for something truly authentic, take this class.


                                                                                                                                           

I also do this type of work in private sessions.  It is not always your craft that is in your way, but you.  We never want to take responsibility for what is wrong might be us.   Contact the studio and we can set up a private skype session or in person session.  Westent.info@gmail.com -DW

No comments:

Post a Comment