Like it, love it..

Followers

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Another Student on LIVING IN THE MOMENT workshop..

  • Heather Clark Ogea
    Heather Clark Ogea
    Here is my blurb for the workshop: It's so easy to go full-speed everyday, from morning until you crash into bed late at night. Even days off are spent in front of the television, with constant commercials screaming at you, begging you to give their amazing product a chance. It's no wonder that when most people do finally crawl into bed, sleep eludes them as constant thoughts and questions from the day continue to persist. Most nights I wish there was a switch on my head where I could just turn my brain off for a few hours to reboot. I recently found that this "Living in the Moment" class was my switch. Dean showed us the key to unwind is to truly live in the moment, which is easier than you might think. In just a few hours, Dean proves that the key is to breathe, and that the power is truly in just being present in the room. The beauty of this workshop is it applies to all people, not only actors. So, give it a try, broaden your horizon and live in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment