Like it, love it..

Followers

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Don't get comfortable.

Many people are afraid of change, and I am hear to tell you that being too comfortable can be the death of growth.  When we get comfortable we stop striving to learn.  When we are uncomfortable then we are learning something or putting ourselves in a state that is new to us.  Please don't miss understand me, I think it is wonderful to relax and smell the flowers.  However as an actor, the factor I like to bring into my work is risk.  The unknown, the chance of something happening that I had no idea of.  Trusting the moment and trusting my present being to live or react accordingly.  There is no right or wrong so there is no reason for me to try and steer my scene any specific direction.  Take a risk!  Let something happen that could be completely wrong!  It could be the best thing ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment